The classification of the language competency of the students will be carried out according to the “The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages” (CEFR).
The current CEFR levels are as follows:
- A Basic User
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Waystage or elementary
- B Independent User
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C Proficient User
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
A detailed description of each level can be found here: Download.